Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

+5
Ptolemy
Alexis Rhodes
duckymomo101
kingofblades
StressGx
9 posters

[Sign-Ups/OOC] Coldsides of Noiveria

[Sign-Ups/OOC] Coldsides of Noiveria Empty [Sign-Ups/OOC] Coldsides of Noiveria

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:01 pm

Prologue:

And welcome to Noiveria, where some characters just gotta get a grip. This is a world where the richest live at the finest rooms of the duel academy, while the poor are there to live in the ghettos of the town, or even concentration camps. Not to mention an inescapable religion. Yep, this is a pretty fucked up world. Luckily, a group known as '13 Graces' is trying to drive the force out of the country.

13 Graces:

Rules:

Important Characters: (I will introduce more of these as I continue to build the NPCs. Most of these will lead the story, some will just set you on minor missions).

Ra:

Ashley/Marianette G.C.:

Scarlet Vest:

Helios G.C.:

Noriko Justice:

Gareth Lawrell:

Character Template

Name:
    Deck:
    Alignment:

Appearance (Picture is fine, but you can describe them):
    Special characteristics (please no magic mumbo jumbo or anything, think birthmarks, affinities, etc.):

General Attitude: (Character Quote)
    Personality:

History:

Anything else we may want to know:

Last edited by Dazo on Mon May 25, 2015 10:07 pm; edited 18 times in total

[Sign-Ups/OOC] Coldsides of Noiveria Empty Re: [Sign-Ups/OOC] Coldsides of Noiveria

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:01 pm

Reserved for Character Entries

StressGx

Dave "Stress" Long:

KingofBlades
    Erin Mashion:

Alexis Rhodes
    Mindy Tatsuya:

Shapeshifter of the stars
    Ian Curtniss:
    The Annoying One
    Ayuko Makarov:

Audino
    Hikari Tenshi:

Sir. Lancelot
    Launcelot Du Lac:

Last edited by Dazo on Sat May 30, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 13 times in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

[Sign-Ups/OOC] Coldsides of Noiveria Empty Re: [Sign-Ups/OOC] Coldsides of Noiveria

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Currently finishing up Ashley G.C. and added Noriko Justice to the Major NPC list.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:36 pm

Ashley G.C.'s Character is finished. Added a section about the 13 Graces, and added Scarlette Vest as a NPC.
    kingofblades
    kingofblades

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 16428

Post by kingofblades Fri May 01, 2015 6:21 am

name:Erin Mashion
    deck: cyber dragons
    Alignment: chaotic good( can change to chaotic neteraul)

Quotes: "I don't have time for your narrow minded foolishness ." also " Fine i'll duel if you stop complaining." and  " I will do what i must."

Special characteristics: Was birth with autism. it high functioning to the point were it can just effect him. He has learned the technology and science of Noveria due to his parents teachings. oh this is what he looks like https://s211.photobucket.com/user/Erad2point0/media/anime.jpg.html

Personality: He does not care for Arrogant  people. the gets the job done and knows what must be done. He does not care for any negative things said about him. He will only take into account good criticism. He tends not to spend time with people who he thinks are idiots and idealist fools. he hates  He keeps to himself most of the times.He is acts calm and hates the dictator and prefers them dead. he is determined and won't let anyone gets in his way.

History: He grew up  in a regular town  I guess you could call it in there timezone of the story. His father was in the Science department and his mother in the technology department you could say. They were trying to improve town life.  One day when we went home back with some food  that he got from a merchant and bought some from him.   Anyway he went inside to find that his parents were dead right in front of him. He drop the food that he had on the floor and he went on his knees and cried. After that he reported and the bodies were carried away. Then he cleaned up the blood. Determined to find the killer he goes off trying to find people to help with by paying them with his parents money. There one problem I must tell you. He has no clue were he going.

Don't worry i know how Autism is and I hope this good enough. tell me if it needs improved. I hope this is no a marry sue.

Last edited by kingofblades on Sun May 24, 2015 6:25 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to edit stroy.)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 3:51 pm

StressGx wrote:
    Was birth with autism
    seems legit xD

You know you didn't have to write your back story like a down syndrome? xD

Don't start. More of that rudeness will lead to your ass getting kicked out the rp.

StressGx wrote:BTW Bote, i think u should draw a map of Noivera (cant remember how it was spelt). Considering you go into the locations a lot. If so we should have to put stuff like birth location / current location, in the app. jus a suggestion, just would help explain stuff like G.C's backstory etc.
    I was thinking about it.

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Also I would like to point out that the players are going to be going into Noiveria, not currently living, so you as the character is completely unaware of what is happening inside of Noiveria. AKA you don't live in Noiveria, only the NPCs that I mentioned so far do. And you do not know what the 13 Graces is at all.
    kingofblades
    kingofblades

Post by kingofblades Fri May 01, 2015 4:08 pm

okay that fine i will change it
    duckymomo101
    duckymomo101

Raptor Points : 16653
    Location : either Atlanta, Puerto Rico, or somewhere by Florida

Post by duckymomo101 Fri May 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Name: Ayano Atsuko
    Deck: Volcanic
    Alignment: Demonic

Appearance (Picture is fine, but you can describe them): http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meip5vAw851r7zuteo1_500.jpg ... He has short gray hair with half of his face covered with a scarf. He wears a torn-up T-Shirt with no sleeves and some black pants. He also has immovable steel chains at his wrists and a sword that he keep in a case attached to his pants. His duel disk is attacked to the sword and is held up by the hell chains.
    Special characteristics (please no magic mumbo jumbo or anything, think birthmarks, affinities, etc.): He is a dead soul coming from hell. He has hell chains on his wrists. He has a dragon-like symbol on his back. He cannot stay on the surface of the earth for over 24 hrs. without going back to hell. He feeds off of the souls of the duelists he defeats, but he appears to become older after doing so.

General Attitude: Nonchalant
    Personality:Sort of mad and depressed of his limitations. He doesn't communicate much with others except when really excited in a duel.

History: Ayano was a 19 year old male who used to love dueling. However, this all changed after May 16th,1992 when his younger sister, Asuka Atsuko, was kidnapped by ruthless criminals. Their movements and actions were completely barbaric, having killed 15 people in 3 days without being caught... in broad daylight. Ayano thought that this was enough; he thought that he would save his sister, but he was unaware that they were actually reapers. He followed them running, chasing them, but couldn't catch up. He lost them, and lost his sister as well to the reapers... the reapers of hell. Everything was on the line, he didn't care, so he summoned the gates of hell and sold his soul to hell gaining chains trapping himself between the mortal plain and the underworld. He couldn't catch them... he was tricked, bamboozled and trapped. Even though he was caught in hell he hadn't died naturally, allowing him to travel between Limbo and the human world. He wanders the earth, feeding off of souls for entertainment, trying to find his sister. He ends up appearing on this "Noiveria" and when he tries to teleport to another location, but for some reason his heart says he'll have fun and prevents him from doing so. He duels in the morning and suddenly disappears at dusk.

Anything else we may want to know: You don't want to encounter this duelist.

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 5:26 pm

So I'm just going to put everything I have a problem with in quotes and you fix it.

The Annoying One wrote:Age: 19(before death) -immortal
    No, you are not immortal.
    The Annoying One wrote:Alignment: Demonic
    Not an alignment, try again.

The Annoying One wrote:Appearance (Picture is fine, but you can describe them): http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meip5vAw851r7zuteo1_500.jpg ... He has short gray hair with half of his face covered with a scarf. He wears a torn-up T-Shirt with no sleeves and some black pants. He also has immovable steel chains at his wrists and a sword that he keep in a case attached to his pants. His duel disk is attacked to the sword and is held up by the hell chains.
    Give the appearance a flaw. There is no way he can move his arms and duel disk perfectly with those chains

The Annoying One wrote:Special characteristics (please no magic mumbo jumbo or anything, think birthmarks, affinities, etc.): He is a dead soul coming from hell. He has hell chains on his wrists. He has a dragon-like symbol on his back. He cannot stay on the surface of the earth for over 24 hrs. without going back to hell. He feeds off of the souls of the duelists he defeats, but he appears to become older after doing so.
    I'm sorry, but we're human beings. Try again.

The Annoying One wrote:History: Ayano was a 19 year old male who used to love dueling. However, this all changed after May 16th,1992 when his younger sister, Asuka Atsuko, was kidnapped by ruthless criminals. Their movements and actions were completely barbaric, having killed 15 people in 3 days without being caught... in broad daylight. Ayano thought that this was enough; he thought that he would save his sister, but he was unaware that they were actually reapers. He followed them running, chasing them, but couldn't catch up. He lost them, and lost his sister as well to the reapers... the reapers of hell. Everything was on the line, he didn't care, so he summoned the gates of hell and sold his soul to hell gaining chains trapping himself between the mortal plain and the underworld. He couldn't catch them... he was tricked, bamboozled and trapped. Even though he was caught in hell he hadn't died naturally, allowing him to travel between Limbo and the human world. He wanders the earth, feeding off of souls for entertainment, trying to find his sister. He ends up appearing on this "Noiveria" and when he tries to teleport to another location, but for some reason his heart says he'll have fun and prevents him from doing so. He duels in the morning and suddenly disappears at dusk.
    Backstory is too unrealisitic. Also we're human. So. Try again. App denied.
    Alexis Rhodes
    Alexis Rhodes

Raptor Points : 16320

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sat May 02, 2015 7:34 pm

Name:
    Mindy Tatsuya

Deck:
    Mecha Phantom Beast

Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral

Appearance (Picture is fine, but you can describe them):
    Character

Special characteristics (please no magic mumbo jumbo or anything, think birthmarks, affinities, etc.): Nothing Notifiable

General Attitude:
    Bubbly, outgoing, yet still studious and hardworking.

Personality:
    Would just seem like your average School Girl, although is probably more social and ready to stand up for what she thinks is right.

History:
    Her Father was a pilot, and ever since she was a little girl Mindy had looked up to her father like he was a god. So her deck is inspired of of this.
    For the past 2 years of Duel Academy Mindy hadn't been anything special. She had gotten on with her studies, and made some good friends. But it wasn't until last month that things had started getting creepy. The new topic was the study of ancient Noiveria, and it was the most interesting topic that Mindy had ever studied. As she researched the topic more and more, the weird things began. At first she thought her mind was playing tricks on her, but it started to get more and more real. It was then, last week she got the news that her class was going on a field trip to the City of Noiveria to visit some of the museums that were there.

Anything else we may want to know:
    Really nothing else to add, I like to do most of my character development in the actual RP, rather than having a dazzling backstory.

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 7:37 pm

Alexis that seems good.
    Alexis Rhodes
    Alexis Rhodes

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sat May 02, 2015 7:37 pm

Thank youuu
    Ptolemy
    Ptolemy

Raptor Points : 16889

Post by Ptolemy Sat May 02, 2015 10:04 pm

Name : Ian Curtniss

Deck : A deck focused on Psychic Jumper

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/darkerthanblack/images/f/fb/Largeanimepaperscans_darker-than-black_mt071_thisres_144241.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110326192854&path-prefix=es That but with Brown hair and Emerald green eyes

Special Characteristics : A junior professional thief just out of training

Personality: Hates working.Loves only 2 things : Sleep and money.Doesn't like straight fighting.A coward.Will just stab people in the back if he thinks he'll be profited by it.He still has a conscience which nags him though.

General Attitude : "If heaven exists,it would have a bed that's all" Doesn't like working.Sleeping is heaven for him

Back-story : As a child,Ian grew up in your average middle class family.Average school,average parents,average friends and of course, average dueling.For the most part, he would not study,work or duel.As soon as he got back from school he would throw away his backpack and throw himself on the bed.Sometimes,he would skip school entirely for a few extra hours of sleep.His father who had been devastated by his mother's divorce could do nothing but nod his head away every time the school complained about Ian.Ian didn't care about all that.He thought as long as he had his father he wouldn't need to work or study.

It all changed one day when his father lost his job and they became bankrupt.His father who had been an ex-con and art thief decided to do it again and robbed "The Fairy Thief" by Pascal Herve and sold it in a anonymous auction for a whooping 50 grand.Ian who had never seen that much money begged his father to teach him all of his tricks.His father reluctantly agreed and taught him everything he knew.While training his son , Ian's father was nicknamed "The Shadow" by the press owing to his thefts of numerous art thefts from various museums all over the world to live a life of comfort.Finally , after 2 years of training and stealing under his scrutiny , Ian's father decided to send his son on his first solo mission to a country known as Noiveria.Little did he know of the danger he was putting his son in.....

Last edited by Ptolemy on Thu May 14, 2015 4:17 am; edited 7 times in total

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 10:12 pm

Ptol 3 things
    Give your character some flaws.
    You are going to Noiveria, you do not start in Noivieria.
    Your background is mary sueish.

the 2nd two can be done easily by re-writing certain parts of the history of your character
    Alexis Rhodes
    Alexis Rhodes

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sat May 02, 2015 10:21 pm

don't being lawfully neutral and being married. both hold possible flaws in themselves?

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 10:30 pm

How are those flaws in tandem with extensive knowledge of the human body and being a War Tactician.

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 11:43 pm

Also finished the character bios of Helios G.C. (Which I may or may not add to) and Scarlet Vest.
    Ptolemy
    Ptolemy

Post by Ptolemy Sun May 03, 2015 1:05 am

Changed the entire character except the gender and age lol.Yeah maybe the last one was kinda too much.

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 2:28 am

Ptol, as long as your character acts almost like a lone wolf and always keeps his knowledge to himself then I'll approve it. But its boarderline sue.
    Ptolemy
    Ptolemy

Post by Ptolemy Sun May 03, 2015 4:30 am

Jeez making a doctor/scientist character is harder than I thought
    kingofblades
    kingofblades

Post by kingofblades Sun May 03, 2015 12:02 pm

It easy to make a non realist one ya.

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Right now I'm working on the OC for Noriko, can ywall add something to your character apps for me?
    Add a quote of what the character would say. You could also probably put this under general attitude.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:05 am