Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

+2
phoenix Of rebellion
Kangaroo-Jolty
6 posters

Weapon Selection[Sign-Ups/Event Status: Open]

Weapon Selection[Sign-Ups/Event Status: Open] Empty Weapon Selection[Sign-Ups/Event Status: Open]

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:03 pm

Yo, Guest, Yeah you.

Participate in this tournament. This is the Weapon Selection Tournament. How it works is you sign up like any other tournament, and you pick an archetype. There will be a list of archetypes in which you draft your deck from, however you cannot use the archetype you picked. For a list of archetypes, you may click here.

Example:

Rules:

Prizes
    1st Place: 1000 Raptor Points + A free dorm rank up (If you are tribute blue, you may be offered a test into Revolutionary Black)
    2nd Place: 600 Raptor Points + A free Retest(If you are in Tribute Blue, you may instead given 800 Raptor Points.
    3rd Place: 400 Raptor Points
    4th Place: 200 Raptor Points

Please fill out the application below
    Code:
    RRA Name:
    DN Name:
    Timezone:
    Archetype:

It should look like:

RRA Name: Dazo
    DN Name: Hagiicaul
    Timezone: PST/GMT -7
    Archetype: Ice Barrier

Weapon Selection[Sign-Ups/Event Status: Open] Empty Re: Weapon Selection[Sign-Ups/Event Status: Open]

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:03 pm

Participant + Archetype list

Dazo | Ice Barriers
    #1 Imagine Dragon's fan | Jurrasics
    phoenix Of rebellion | Yosenju
    ~Wizard~ | Heraldic Beast
    one-eyed-k | Evilswarm
    HaruhiV | Empower

Last edited by Dazo on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kangaroo-Jolty
    Kangaroo-Jolty

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 20690

Weapon Selection[Sign-Ups/Event Status: Open] Empty Re: Weapon Selection[Sign-Ups/Event Status: Open]

Post by Kangaroo-Jolty Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:11 am

#1 Imagine Dragon's fan - jurrac's
    phoenix Of rebellion
    phoenix Of rebellion

Raptor Points : 17578

Post by phoenix Of rebellion Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:53 am

Yo, phoenix Of rebellion, Yeah you. Huh ????

phoenix of rebellion dn name : thor19992010 l yosenju

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:56 am

Jolty I can't tell if your signing up, most likely because I'm dumb.
    Kangaroo-Jolty
    Kangaroo-Jolty

Raptor Points : 20690

Post by Kangaroo-Jolty Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:56 am

yer youre dumb

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:59 am

All I needed to know!
    SQUIBBOO
    SQUIBBOO

Badges : Weapon Selection[Sign-Ups/Event Status: Open] Csr-trophy-icon Test Badge
    Raptor Points : 20269

Post by SQUIBBOO Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 am

Dazo wrote:however you cannot use the archetype you picked.

Player A. Picked Trains

Player A Can use
    Nekroz
    Shaddolls
    Satellarknights

Dazo wrote:You must use at least 8 cards from the archetype you choose to use, and at least 5 must be main deck cards, to prevent people from running like 2 cards from their archetype and using whatever else.

?????
    ~Wizard~
    ~Wizard~

Raptor Points : 18406

Post by ~Wizard~ Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:38 am

RRA name: ~Wizard~
    DN name: Mason Moon
    Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
    Archetype: Heraldic Beast
    one-eyed-k

Raptor Points : 16205

Post by one-eyed-k Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:48 am

Alright, seems fun.

RRA: one-eyed-k
    DN: one-eyed-k
    Time Zone: UCT/GMT +10
    Archetype: Evilswam

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:27 pm

Squibboo wrote:

Player A. Picked Trains

Player A Can use
    Nekroz
    Shaddolls
    Satellarknights

Dazo wrote:You must use at least 8 cards from the archetype you choose to use, and at least 5 must be main deck cards, to prevent people from running like 2 cards from their archetype and using whatever else.

?????

It is an example to demonstrate the concept.
    SQUIBBOO
    SQUIBBOO

Badges : Weapon Selection[Sign-Ups/Event Status: Open] Csr-trophy-icon Test Badge

Post by SQUIBBOO Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:24 pm

I dont think you see how your post contradicts itself...the top quote says you pick an archetype and you cant use it but then the second quote says you must use 8 cards from the archetype you picked when I thought you can't use it

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Squibboo wrote:I dont think you see how your post contradicts itself...the top quote says you pick an archetype and you cant use it but then the second quote says you must use 8 cards from the archetype you picked when I thought you can't use it
    The 8 card from the archetype minimum is just to to prevent people from running like 2 cards from their archetype and using whatever else.

If that doesn't answer it I'm either dumb or I REALLY do not understand your point.
    HaruhiV
    HaruhiV

Raptor Points : 16331

Post by HaruhiV Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:42 pm

RRA Name: HaruhiV
    DN Name: DMG_Mana
    Timezone: Eastern Standard
    Archetype: Empower(Empowered)
    SQUIBBOO
    SQUIBBOO

Post by SQUIBBOO Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:02 am

Dazo wrote:
    Squibboo wrote:I dont think you see how your post contradicts itself...the top quote says you pick an archetype and you cant use it but then the second quote says you must use 8 cards from the archetype you picked when I thought you can't use it
    The 8 card from the archetype minimum is just to to prevent people from running like 2 cards from their archetype and using whatever else.

If that doesn't answer it I'm either dumb or I REALLY do not understand your point.

Dazo wrote:You must use at least 8 cards from the archetype you choose to use,

Can you not see how they contradict? First you say we cannot use the archetype we pick, and then you say we must use at least 8 cards from it...so why do we pick an archetype?

HaruhiV
    HaruhiV

Post by HaruhiV Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:10 am

The example in the OP shows what he means I think.

"Player A. Picked Trains
    Player B. Picked Nekroz
    Player C. Picked Shaddolls
    Player D. Picked Satellarknights

Player A Can use
    Nekroz
    Shaddolls
    Satellarknights

Player B can use
    Trains
    Shaddolls
    Satelllarknights

Player C can use
    Trains
    Nekroz
    Satellarknights

Player D can use
    Trains
    Nekroz
    Shaddolls"

So when it says "You must use at least 8 cards from the archetype you pick" it refers to the choice you make from the list given. Like, if you were player D in the example and you picked Trains, then you'd have to have at least 8 Train cards in the deck.
    SQUIBBOO
    SQUIBBOO

Post by SQUIBBOO Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:52 am

So whats the point of choosing an archetype you cant use if you pick another archetype to use anyways...and I didnt see anybody who signed up picking both an archetype they cant use and one they must use 8 cards from...but w/e lets see how it goes then

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Squibboo wrote:So whats the point of choosing an archetype you cant use if you pick another archetype to use anyways...and I didnt see anybody who signed up picking both an archetype they cant use and one they must use 8 cards from...but w/e lets see how it goes then

The point is, each player choses an archetype they don't want to use, then they pick from the ones that are chosen (thats not their own) and build a deck off of that.
    HaruhiV
    HaruhiV

Post by HaruhiV Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm

Yeah. Once the sign up closes and the full list is given, we'll have to chose one of the archetypes listed by everyone else.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Yeah you pick the archetype you want to play from the suggested list.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:49 pm

I'm quitting staff, so I don't think I'll be hosting this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:00 am