Re: [Sign-Ups/OOC] Coldsides of Noiveria

Post by Blackwingtamer on Mon May 18, 2015 3:26 pm

can u make up a random charcter?
    Ptolemy

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 5639

Post by Ptolemy on Mon May 18, 2015 11:28 pm

What do you mean tamer? Are you asking if all of our characters were made up by us? If so , yes.You can make up a character or just copy some story stuff from a movie/anime etc.. like Phantom Knight did in Chaos Apocalypse
    duckymomo101

Raptor Points : 5403
    Location : either Atlanta, Puerto Rico, or somewhere by Florida

Post by duckymomo101 on Tue May 19, 2015 1:17 pm

I also did so in the chaos apocalypse x3, but htat rp is dead tho /:
    Blackwingtamer

Raptor Points : 4677

Post by Blackwingtamer on Tue May 19, 2015 2:07 pm

ill try this out ill probs get this wrong

Name: Aaron Petrelli
    Deck: Blackwing
    Alignment: neutral

Appearance: http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=JN.cQUiGyO9hadTWQ3JYOKU2Q&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

General Attitude: he is silent and is always just a face in the crowd. never interacts, never really
    talks. He is used to being teased all the time and beat up. Because of this he dosnt have much friends. his only friends or company are his blackwing gale card. he obtained his deck  from the Blackwing gods.

History: he grew up in an orphanage { think is spelled that wrong}  were he soon ran away
    on the harbor their was a big building full of people dueling I bumbed into someone on the way their and asked if he knewe what it was it turns out it was entrance exams to dule academy i didn't have a deck at the time being so i continued on at the streets suddenly a white flash flashed in my eyes i fell in a short transe the blakwing gods appeared they they were gone i noticed in my dule disk their was a deck so then i tried out for dule academy and to my sprise i passed  ever since their at dule academy ive been getting teased and beat up he then later dropped out of dule academy then one day the blackwing gods came again and left him a plane ticket to noiveria
    and that's it for now

Last edited by Blackwingtamer on Tue May 19, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    duckymomo101

Raptor Points : 5403
    Location : either Atlanta, Puerto Rico, or somewhere by Florida

Post by duckymomo101 on Tue May 19, 2015 2:15 pm

but how and why did you get to and come to noiveria?

Post by Guest on Tue May 19, 2015 5:13 pm

The Annoying One wrote:but how and why did you get to  and come to noiveria?
    Don't do my job. K thanks.

@Blackwingtamer wrote:ill try this out ill probs get this wrong

Name: Aaron Petrelli
    Deck: Blackwing
    Alignment: neutral

Appearance: http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=JN.cQUiGyO9hadTWQ3JYOKU2Q&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

General Attitude: he is silent and is always just a face in the crowd. never interacts, never really
    talks. He is used to being teased all the time and beat up. Because of this he dosnt have much friends. his only friends or company are his blackwing gale card. he obtained his deck  from the Blackwing gods.

History: he grew up in an orphanage { think is spelled that wrong}  were he soon ran away
    on the harbor their was a big building full of people dueling I bumbed into someone on the way their and asked if he knewe what it was it turns out it was entrance exams to dule academy i didn't have a deck at the time being so i continued on at the streets suddenly a white flash flashed in my eyes i fell in a short transe the blakwing gods appeared they they were gone i noticed in my dule disk their was a deck so then i tried out for dule academy and to my sprise i passed  ever since their at dule academy ive been getting teased and beat up he then later dropped out of dule academy then one day the blackwing gods came again and left him a plane ticket to noiveria
    and that's it for now

App is not complete. Edit your original post and notify me when it is.

Post by Guest on Thu May 21, 2015 10:46 pm

BTW sorry its taking me so long, I just came to a blank for my last few NPCs, I can just cut them out and get this over with or try to come up with them.

Post by Guest on Fri May 22, 2015 4:14 pm

Guies I'ma finish my NPCs while the RP is still going on, it won't matter that much mostly because you won't meet the NPC I have to finish till about a while, but I'ma start this either tonight or tomarrow and give yall a week till I go on.

I want ywall to include the following in your posts (Yeah I know, the default white text makes it hard to see whats inside the code.

For the top of the post.
    Code:
    Time :
    Location of Focus :
    Focus Mood :
    Others Present :

[center]░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓[/center]

After the barcode feel free to input the content of the actual post. Time is the current time, Location is where you are, the focus mood is your OC's Mood at the time, and Others Present is self explanatory.

At the end
    Code:

End Focus :

End focus is a basic summary of what happened in the post or simply a tl;dr. Don't worry this will be in the first post of the RP as well. Also this is a friendly reminder that we are educated enough to write at least a paragraph with detail in paragraph form, if not please leave the RP now.

Also I am still accepting entries for this week.
    Phantom Knight

Raptor Points : 5270

Post by Phantom Knight on Sun May 24, 2015 9:22 am

Uh-Uh , "Dule"
    Tamer , it is Duel
    Alexis Rhodes

Raptor Points : 5070

Post by Alexis Rhodes on Sun May 24, 2015 11:49 am

i recommend people make DN accs for the OC
    http://en.email-fake.com/
    use that site if u dun wanna make a new email

Post by Guest on Sun May 24, 2015 1:22 pm

@Alexis Rhodes wrote:i recommend people make DN accs for the OC
    http://en.email-fake.com/
    use that site if u dun wanna make a new email

Not needed. If anything how the duel happens should be described, RPing in the actual duel just seems not needed and drags out the duel
    Alexis Rhodes

Post by Alexis Rhodes on Sun May 24, 2015 1:38 pm

RP's that i've been in take more of a D&D approach which i think is the best way to do it personally... but ok, you're the host i suppose

Post by Guest on Sun May 24, 2015 3:17 pm

@Alexis Rhodes wrote:RP's that i've been in take more of a D&D approach which i think is the best way to do it personally... but ok, you're the host i suppose

I get that, but if was more of a D&D approach, we could do this in a chatzy or about a few hours, similar to how it would be done in a tabletop.
    Alexis Rhodes

Post by Alexis Rhodes on Sun May 24, 2015 3:24 pm

d&d games often last multiple days when played online but yh it's cool. i'll just play this way

Post by Guest on Sun May 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Also I dunno why the hell you guies are putting your OCs as your profile pic but okay.
    Audino

Raptor Points : 5052

Post by Audino on Sun May 24, 2015 10:10 pm

Dazo, its for memory. For those who might forget what our oc's look like. Also its quite fitting if I do say so myself. ^-^

Post by Guest on Mon May 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Also Aparently I wrote the info for the cities but never actually posted them so I accidentally deleted them...Yeah.
    Ptolemy

Post by Ptolemy on Mon May 25, 2015 9:01 pm

You can take out Phantom from the RP , dazo.He won't be joining

Post by Guest on Mon May 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Done also re-wrote the prologue
    Ptolemy

Post by Ptolemy on Tue May 26, 2015 6:43 am

Somebody gonna blow up the plane? Nothing really seems to be happening.It's kinda getting boring.Just saying

Post by Guest on Tue May 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Shapeshifter of the stars wrote:Somebody gonna blow up the plane? Nothing really seems to be happening.It's kinda getting boring.Just saying

As I said on Friday, I'm giving ya a week before I make my next move, so I might go for my next move tomorrow.
    Sir. Lancelot

Raptor Points : 4844

Post by Sir. Lancelot on Sat May 30, 2015 5:18 pm

Name: Sir. Lancelot (Launcelot Du Lac)
    Deck: Noble Knights
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Appearance (Picture is fine, but you can describe them): Sir. Lancelot's Appearance
    Special characteristics (please no magic mumbo jumbo or anything, think birthmarks, affinities, etc.): Nothing Special

General Attitude: Noble. Honorable towards others, everything he does is by the book or what he believes to be by the book.

Personality: Loud, boisterous, proud.

History: Born in the 5th century, as a child his father King Ban of Benwick was driven from his kingdom by his enemy Claudas de la Deserte. He and his mother Elaine fled the kingdom, until he Lancelot was carried away by the Lady of the Lake and brought to her magical kingdom where he was raised and given the surname "Du Lac" which translates to "of the lake".
    Lancelot's Cousins, Lionel and Bors were brought to the Lady of the Lake to become his companion.
    The Lady of the Lake sent Lancelot to King Arthur's Court were he becomes a knight. At arrival he laid eyes upon the beautiful and majestic Queen, Queen Guinevere, whom he immediately falls in love with, unfortunately she was taken, and Lancelot had to save her; which he was successful in doing.
    After facing the Dolorous Guard he went on an adventure and came across the Copper Knight, to meet the Copper Knight's challenge Lancelot had to defeat 10 Knights on the first wall, and 10 Knights on the second wall. After defeating the 20 Knights the Copper Knight fled. So the townspeople led him to a cemetery, where he finds a metal slab stating that only one knight can lift the slab and that this knight's name is written beneath the slab. Lancelot is able to lift it and discovers that his name is, in fact, Lancelot. After previously thinking it was simply the White Knight.
    In the war between Arthur and Galahaut, Lancelot played a key role and using his boon to demand Galahaut surrender peacefully to Arthur. Eventually Arthur invites Lancelot to be a member of the Round Table, as well as Galahaut, of whom finally convinces Queen Guinevere she may return Lancelot's affection, an action that at least partially results in the fall of Camelot.
    It was at this point in the story that things too an obscure twist, As because of the fall, Lancelot was banished, and picked up by what appeared to be an elderly witch. When he was led back to her Hovel it was revealed that she was working for Claudas and she sent Lancelot thousands of years in to the future to today's times.
    It took Lancelot a while to adjust to the modern times, but as he began to understand what things were going on he knew he had to return to Camelot to find out a way to get back to his time, that's when he heard word of Noiveria, a place with a hidden secret. Perhaps this was how he was to return home?

Anything else we may want to know: N/A

Post by Guest on Sat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm

Sure, I'm okay with that.

BTW I'm giving ya till the 3rd to continue the plane segment, then I'll just continue the plot.
    kingofblades

Raptor Points : 5178

Post by kingofblades on Sun May 31, 2015 11:34 am

I bet the plane is going to crash or get high-jack.

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:20 am

I'm ending this first part when I finish the anime I'm watching. Yeah I know shit excuse for being late Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:32 am