Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

Testing Rubric

Drace
    Drace
    Admin

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 19383

Testing Rubric Empty Testing Rubric

Post by Drace Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:42 pm

banned decks: http://www.raidraptorsacademy.com/t1-testing-request-banlist#1

Duel Results:
    Tester's name vs. Testee's name
    Tester's deck vs. Testee's deck
    Outcome Of The Duel: 2-0 (10/10), 2-1 (7/10), 1-2 (4/10), 0-2 (0/10), All disconnections count as a loss. If the testee quits in the middle of a duel it is a an automatic 0.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Deck Rating: ?/40
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Deck Build: ?/10
    How did the deck look? Can it adapt to difficult situations?Are there any cards that the deck needs? Is there any cards that hinder the deck more then it helps? (Try to base this off common sense about the deck and not personal opinion as best as possible.)

Side Deck: ?/10
    Can the cards in this side deck work against many or few decks? Did it have proper cards or does it look like it was made in five minutes with no effort and won't help in a duel at all?

Extra Deck: ?/10
    Is the extra deck relevant or does it got level 8 xyzs in a constellar deck?Can this extra deck help is a tough spot? Will this extra deck help the testee make a comeback or is it nearly impossible?

Decks' Creativity: ?/10
    Is the deck used often? Was the build unique or did it look like ti was netdecked?

Dueling Skills: ?/30

Knowledge of cards: ?/10
    Did the testee know his own card effects and know how to use them well? Was your opponent misplaying due to lack of knowledge to his card effects?

Concentration: ?/10
    Could the testee concentrate on the duel or was he/she distracted? Was the Testee misplaying frequently?

Control Of The Duels: ?/10
    Who was the obvious duelist in control throughout the duels? (If your opponent topdecks something insanely lucky and wins fast afterwards it can affect the score if the tester is winning for the most part.)

duel knowledge: ?/20

Misplays: ?/10
    For every misplay -2 (Points cannot go into the negative)

Ruling Quiz:  https://testmoz.com/480452 (every point is worth 1 point)
    NOTE: you have 15 minutes if you take any longer you will get an automatic 0
    for the ruling quiz
    Testers final thoughts: try to give as much feedback as possible so the testee can know what they need wrong and learn how they can get better

Mimicry Purple: 0-40
    Vanishing Green: 41-65
    Impale Red: 66-85
    Tribute Blue: 86-100

SIDE NOTE: DO NOT add Deck Rating,Dueling Skills, and Duel Knowledge when doing results they are just what things are in what groups (that was confusing for me too) like if they were to get 10/10 for Misplays and 10/10 for Ruling Quiz you would get a full 20/20 for dueling knowledge makes sense i hope so cause i can't explain it any better