In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 45 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:42 pm

Member Of The Week

[Sign-Ups/OOC] Coldsides of Noiveria

Re: [Sign-Ups/OOC] Coldsides of Noiveria

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 9:17 pm

Also finished Noriko's Entry 2 hours later. Writing 12 paragraphs is fun. 13 if you wanna include personality.
    Ptolemy

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 6119

Post by Ptolemy on Mon May 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Um...Is Noriko a she or a he? In the back-story it says he and sometimes she

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 11:34 pm

That was probably me making typos. Noriko is a she, I'll fix those typos. I think I got some of them but if you happen to stop by any more let me know.
    Ptolemy

Post by Ptolemy on Tue May 05, 2015 1:39 am

When do we start? I'm excited!
    kingofblades

Raptor Points : 5658

Post by kingofblades on Tue May 05, 2015 5:53 am

you want a quote?.... okay XD. i'm pump bote i'm pump. I'm just so pump.

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 3:24 pm

edit your characters quote into the OC origonal post. Also this shit starts litterally whenever I feel like starting it. AKA whenever I write out all the NPCs (Which I may introduce a few more of those) and when the 13 cities are described.
    Phantom Knight

Raptor Points : 5750

Post by Phantom Knight on Tue May 05, 2015 11:55 pm

Bote, why is dueling needed if can murder other guys??

Post by Guest on Wed May 06, 2015 12:06 am

Who said the players were gonna murder anyone with weapons? Your deck is your murder weapon if you are even going to end up in a situation where you are to kill someone else. As long as you get the meat of the RP is not dueling, its developement. If you aren't interested in an RP that is not all about dueling, but only uses dueling as a medium to get what the characters want when needed, then get out. I'm not hosting any RPs anytime soon that I am aware of where its all about go duel this person. And even then, I can make that interesting.
    Ptolemy

Post by Ptolemy on Wed May 06, 2015 4:24 am

My new Char's probably a Mary Sue.I'm not that great at modern world OC's..
    Phantom Knight

Post by Phantom Knight on Wed May 06, 2015 5:01 am

Name: Robin McQueen
    Deck: Heraldolls
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Appearance: http://prntscr.com/725aih
    Special characteristics: None
    General Attitude: " Kind and caring are just bluffs that mankind make. To make a living, those Kindness and Caring are completely useless, even then Mankind is interesting" "
    Personality: Prefers being with people who are interesting, Kinda harsh to other people who aren't interesting, sometimes lazy. He also has a Indomitable Will and never let his emotions waver his actions. He claims love for humanity.Although Robin enjoys conflict, often showing up wherever there is potential for one, he usually stays out of it, preferring to observe the fight instead of directly taking part in it.

History: Robin McQueen was born to a normal middle-class family. As a child, Robin was not particularly loved or hated since he went through school life in a withdrawn state, preferring to observe everything from afar, carrying out his life philosophy to be 'neither too close nor too far' from the others. Robin enjoyed being a step away from his surroundings. He would never directly interfere with anything , preferring to observe things from the sidelines.When he was 16, his parents were mugged and killed while returning from work.The police had no clue as to how the murder had even happened and were stumped at finding the thief.Robin solved the case in less than 30 minutes after looking at the crime scene.He realized solving crimes would be the only way for someone like him to earn money and joined a private detective agency.He soon started one of his own and earned quite a lot of money from a lot of rich people

For 2 years however , He had only been thinking of one thief.The mysterious art thief dubbed by the press as "The Shadow". He or she had never been seen,never been caught and had always been successful in his thefts.There were absolutely no clues as to who he was.Not even a single DNA sample had been found.For each theft he made , his bounty went up higher and higher.For the first time in his life , Robin was fascinated by a person.He now only had 1 wish : to catch "The Shadow".He felt that he had finally met his match in the prodigious thief. One day , he received information that his rival was planning to go to a distant country named Noiveria , obviously not for a vacation.Robin was ecstatic and decided to go to Noiveria as soon as he could...
    Anything else we may want to know:
    He is a light sleeper. He is an atheist, stating that there is no proof that God exists.

Last edited by Phantom Knight on Tue May 12, 2015 12:58 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed the back-story a bit cause bote said it was too short)

Post by Guest on Wed May 06, 2015 3:42 pm

Ptol: Completely change your backstory. No one knows anything about Noiveria going in, and you probably would not know any of the characters even coming into Noiveria, cause they only stayed in Noiveria and no where else. Also your personality doesn't fit your character.

Phantom: Unlike your bigger brother, you know how to write a backstory that A. Isn't a sob story, B. Is somewhat Believable. however unlike your bigger brother, you need to add more to the backstory.

Also it isn't "The Noiveria" its just "Noiveria." Also I'd should probably mention the first place where the actual players will be able to interact will be on a plane to Noiveria.
    Ptolemy

Post by Ptolemy on Wed May 06, 2015 6:25 pm

Will do! And please don't refer to me as his big brother lol it's kinda wèird

Post by Guest on Wed May 06, 2015 6:39 pm

Well what are you then? You too are brothers after all? no?
    Ptolemy

Post by Ptolemy on Wed May 06, 2015 8:59 pm

We aren't technically brothers.He's my cousin.But we have been together for so long that I CONSIDER him to be my little brother there's a difference right?

Btw Let me get this straight:
    1.The OC doesn't know any of the Noiveria people
    2.The OC doens't know any of the other OC's
    3.The Noiverians don't know about any of the OC's and are happy enough to be in their own country(Yeah yeah dictatorship I know)
    4.It's alright if the OC is a thief but it shouldn't be a sob story thief right?

Post by Guest on Wed May 06, 2015 9:19 pm

1. Correct
    2. OCs do not know any of the NPCs. You may know other player OCs as long as it is okay by both players
    3. They know Helios. The 13 Grace members know their leaders. Noriko is known among the Cities' Enforcers. Gareth, who I have yet to start on, is known by everyone. Besides that, these people aren't too known to the normal people.
    4. Sob Stories are generally characteristics of Sues.

Post by Guest on Fri May 08, 2015 3:44 pm

Right now I am finishing the descriptions of the cities, its about a half or less done.
    Phantom Knight

Post by Phantom Knight on Sun May 10, 2015 4:50 am

That's because they are trying to become top posters more or less
    duckymomo101

Raptor Points : 5883
    Location : either Atlanta, Puerto Rico, or somewhere by Florida

Post by duckymomo101 on Sun May 10, 2015 2:00 pm

Name: Ayuko Makarov
    Deck:Skull servants
    Alignment: Fully Neutral/Chaotic Good (unlike Chaotic Neutral)

Appearance (Picture is fine, but you can describe them): http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meip5vAw851r7zuteo1_500.jpg Half of his face is burnt (the part with the scarf around it) Sometimes wears shades
    Special characteristics (please no magic mumbo jumbo or anything, think birthmarks, affinities, etc.):. Was raised by monks and has complete inner peace. His face hurts from time to time because of the pain from the severe burn.

General Attitude: (Character Quote) "I don't care what you do to me, just don't touch my parents"
    Personality: Has a nonchalant attitude except when it comes to his parents; infact, he is willing to risk his life for them. He knows that everyone deserves freedom and fights for what is right... sometimes.

History:
            Born into a family of 5, Ayuko grew up loving his family. He went to a good school and had a large house. His life was perfect and he got everything he wanted. This was all until the 'fire'. He always used to love playing with fire when he was a kid, and it was his downfall. He grabbed a lighter and was fine until he ran to the bathroom, because of his overactive bladder problem. He tripped on his sister's dolls and burnt the glass case he kept all his prized possesions in. His decks, trophies, good grades, and homework(which he didn't really care about) all got burnt. He tried to run away from the fire and he did but he still got burnt from the lighter when he fell. He got down, stopped dropped and rolled until the fire was out and was ok.
    His parents of course were disappointed and knowing ayuko knew he would come to try to get the money to buy a new deck (still didn't care about the homework). They told him they would give him money, to travel only and he would duel for the money for the new deck himself. He spent 7 years travelling and dueling and eventually ran out of places to duel. However, in an advertisement he saw this place, this city called Noiveria and decided to fly there, not knowing the outcome.

Anything else we may want to know: Not particularly but he does lose his temper from time to time due to headaches coming from his burn and brain damage.

Made the changes

Last edited by duckymomo101 on Sun May 10, 2015 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest on Sun May 10, 2015 2:15 pm

The backstory is still a bit too dramatic, and you are on a plane to Noiveria, not a bote, not a train, not a burd, and defintely not a UFO, an airplane.
    Alexis Rhodes

Raptor Points : 5550

Post by Alexis Rhodes on Sun May 10, 2015 2:16 pm

Why does he have "the mark of the dragon" it's just thrown in there :') when he doesn't even play a dragon deck or a backstory to do with it aha

Post by Guest on Sun May 10, 2015 2:17 pm

@Alexis Rhodes wrote:Why does he have "the mark of the dragon" it's just thrown in there :') when he doesn't even play a dragon deck or a backstory to do with it aha

Fix that too. Dam your good at pointing things out.

Also phantom don't forget to make your backstory longer.
    duckymomo101

Raptor Points : 5883
    Location : either Atlanta, Puerto Rico, or somewhere by Florida

Post by duckymomo101 on Sun May 10, 2015 2:36 pm

Name: Ayuko Makarov
    Deck:Skull servants
    Alignment: Fully Neutral/Chaotic Good (unlike Chaotic Neutral)

Appearance (Picture is fine, but you can describe them): http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meip5vAw851r7zuteo1_500.jpg Half of his face is burnt (the part with the scarf around it) Sometimes wears shades
    Special characteristics (please no magic mumbo jumbo or anything, think birthmarks, affinities, etc.):. Was raised by monks and has complete inner peace. His face hurts from time to time because of the pain from the severe burn.

General Attitude: (Character Quote) "I don't care what you do to me, just don't touch my parents"
    Personality: Has a nonchalant attitude except when it comes to his parents; infact, he is willing to risk his life for them. He knows that everyone deserves freedom and fights for what is right... sometimes.

History:
    Born into a family of 5, Ayuko grew up loving his family. He went to a good school and had a large house. His life was perfect and he got everything he wanted. This was all until the 'fire'. He always used to love playing with fire when he was a kid, and it was his downfall. He grabbed a lighter and was fine until he ran to the bathroom, because of his overactive bladder problem. He tripped on his sister's dolls and burnt the glass case he kept all his prized possesions in. His decks, trophies, good grades, and homework(which he didn't really care about) all got burnt. He tried to run away from the fire and he did but he still got burnt from the lighter when he fell. He got down, stopped dropped and rolled until the fire was out and was ok.

His parents of course were disappointed and knowing ayuko knew he would come to try to get the money to buy a new deck (still didn't care about the homework). They told him they would give him money, to travel only and he would duel for the money for the new degave him a skull servant deck and told him to duel for the money to buy a new deck for. He spent 7 years travelling and dueling and eventually ran out of places to duel. However, in an advertisement he saw this place, this city called Noiveria and decided to fly there, not knowing the outcome.

Anything else we may want to know: Not particularly but he does lose his temper from time to time due to headaches coming from his burn and brain damage.

Made the changes

Post by Guest on Sun May 10, 2015 2:49 pm

And Done
    Ptolemy

Post by Ptolemy on Sun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm

Do we need more members to join this? I could try and convince people.I'm quite persuasive Smile

Post by Guest on Sun May 10, 2015 9:30 pm

You should ptol, not because we need more members but because you should.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:09 am