Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

4 posters

event suggestion

Drace
    Drace
    Admin

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 19383

event suggestion Empty event suggestion

Post by Drace Fri May 15, 2015 11:35 pm

new event (think of name)
    you all know how in yugioh games you have to start with bad cards and try to win with a horrible deck?
    well this is gonna be similar to that you'll start with 40 cards opened from certian yugioh booster packs and try to win.
    it's gonna be old cards so you will get some bad stuff and some good stuff most monsters will be vanillas, but you might get some pro card like ccv
    every day i will make a reply to this topic telling you what booster pack you can buy for a certian amount of money ofc the better 1s will eb worth alot while the worst 1s will be worth not much.
    sometimes i'll put tins or starter decks for sell if your lucky you'll have enough to buy the 1 you want.
    every now and then their will be a certian challenge you can do for a rare card the harder the challenge the better the card.
    once a week instead of a booster pack ill put up a good card for sale dont think its gonna be some insanely op card but ti will be pretty goood.
    once a day you can challenge some1 to an ante duel im sure you all remember the ante rule from battle city?
    well if you win you take your opponents best card, if they decline you can challenge some1 else and again until some1 accepts ofc if they win they take your best card.
    you can accept any amount of ante duels per day tho.
    Once per day you can challenge me to a duel for the chance to get a random card it might be good it might be bad its random so you never know ofc ill be using a better deck so dont come running the first day.
    it costs 100 RP for each time after your first try.
    once you win a certian amount of duels you'll get a pack and a reward which will be announced once i think some up.
    neon's idea:
    every week their is a staff member who uses a certian pack to duel with you can challenge them only once and if you win you get a pack that they were using. it will change every week who you can duel for watever pack.

so yea i need feedback for this i am still working some things out but i want to know if any1 would like doing this or any changes i should make. its gonna be hard to remember everything and keep control of everything so yea might be a few weeks before i can start it if i get enough good feedback
    Phantom Knight
    Phantom Knight

Raptor Points : 16520

event suggestion Empty Re: event suggestion

Post by Phantom Knight Sat May 16, 2015 3:49 am

Seems Legit
    duckymomo101
    duckymomo101

Raptor Points : 16653
    Location : either Atlanta, Puerto Rico, or somewhere by Florida

Post by duckymomo101 Sat May 16, 2015 4:02 am

Phantom Knight wrote:Seems Legit

What part of suggestion do you not comprehend .-.
    also drace, isn't 100 rp a bit much?maybe 50. I mean its easy for me to get that but not every1 can get rp easily
    SQUIBBOO
    SQUIBBOO

Badges : event suggestion Csr-trophy-icon Test Badge
    Raptor Points : 20074

Post by SQUIBBOO Sat May 16, 2015 5:16 am

I like it but how do you determine somebody's "best card" ?
    Drace
    Drace
    Admin

Post by Drace Sat May 16, 2015 5:34 am

funnily enough you would ask cause thats 1 of the things im working out its not like i can jsut say highest atk like in the old days :/ might go by rarity or both duelists argee on which 2 cards are worth the same
    Drace
    Drace
    Admin

Post by Drace Thu May 21, 2015 12:48 am

Bumping this want some more feedback before I decide to do it or not

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:58 am