Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

Theme Tournament I: "Back in the old days"

Theme Tournament I: "Back in the old days" Empty Theme Tournament I: "Back in the old days"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:00 pm

"Back in the old days, we had goat control!" Thats right, this first theme tournament. This will take place on Sunday at 8est/5pst. You can post saying that you are in on here, but I'm starting this tournament at 8:10est/5:10pst so if you aren't in the chatbox by then, don't expect to get be in the tournament.

Decks will be locked.
    These will be 2/3 matches.
    All Decks must follow the April 2005 Banlist Also I personally recomend building your deck in YGO pro or Dev Pro so that you can you can make sure you aren't using cards from future formats.
    Remember whoever goes first gets the first draw.
    Single Elimination.

Prizes:
    1st 350RP
    2nd 150RP

Theme Tournament I: "Back in the old days" Empty Re: Theme Tournament I: "Back in the old days"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:46 pm

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/eENYl1GFEm Make sure you are in the CB at the time it starts if you plan on playing.
    AkatsukiClan:Sasori
    AkatsukiClan:Sasori

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 16613

Theme Tournament I: "Back in the old days" Empty Re: Theme Tournament I: "Back in the old days"

Post by AkatsukiClan:Sasori Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:11 am

im so upset this didnt happen i gto so hyped i ade my old deck adn everything ima go cry now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:40 am