Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

scscorpions test results

B@T

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 17021

scscorpions test results Empty scscorpions test results

Post by B@T Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:45 pm

Duel Results:
    B@T vs. scscorpions
    Fire Kings vs Synchrons
    Outcome Of The Duel: 0-2 (0/10),
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Deck Rating: 35/40
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Deck Build: 10/10
    i think the deck is fine. its something i used in the past so i know where he was when he built it. The deck should work because its based on the old synchrons without support and it looks fine to me besides preferences and newer support out there.

Side Deck: 5/10
    he didnt have alot of side deck cards besides the maxx c in side, prohibition which is good as an all around card. droll and lock bird is decent as a side deck card but now it is not used because it was used in the older formats.

Extra Deck: 10/10
    its something i used in the past as a synchron build. no complaints

Decks' Creativity: 10/10
    did not looked netdecked to me and he was working on it which i saw where he idd not finish his side deck.

Dueling Skills: 25/30

Knowledge of cards: 10/10
    knew his deck very well

Concentration: 10/10
    was engaging with him throughout the duel.

Control Of The Duels: 5/10
    i had to blow up the field a bunch of times just to win in game 1. game 2 was once i had my ace out, he could not run over it and he had a bad hand for both games.

duel knowledge: 14/20

Misplays: 10/10
    For every misplay -2 (Points cannot go into the negative)

Ruling Quiz: 4/10
    Testers final thoughts: try to give as much feedback as possible so the testee can know what they need wrong and learn how they can get better

Mimicry Purple: 0-40
    Vanishing Green: 41-65
    Impale Red: 66-85
    Tribute Blue: 86-100

Total: 74/100

Congratulations you have been placed in Impale Red

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:55 pm