Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

Jotaro Kujo test results

B@T

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 17021

Jotaro Kujo test results  Empty Jotaro Kujo test results

Post by B@T Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:35 pm

Duel Results: 2-0 for tester
    B@T vs Jotaro Kujo
    Yosenju vs. Yosenju
    Outcome Of The Duel: 0-2 (0/10)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Deck Rating: 35/40
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Deck Build: 9/10
    thunder king rai-oh kind of hurts the deck a tad but other than that, it looks solid to me

Side Deck: 9/10
    the side deck looks good but i would try to put in mind crush and/or lose 1 turn. it helps the decks alot and mind crush is a good tier 1 side deck card for this format.

Extra Deck: 10/10
    generic xyz deck. solid for the yosenju deck.

Decks' Creativity: 7/10
    its used often as a tier 2 deck but the deck does not look netdecked because most builds would have lose 1 turn in the main deck or side deck.

Dueling Skills: 25/30

Knowledge of cards: 10/10
    knew the deck and his tester's deck......i felt bad for using it in mirror match

Concentration: 10/10
    focussed and talkable

Control Of The Duels: 5/10
    i thought he did ok. he kept me stalling despite me knowing what he had in his after i used mind crush in game 2

duel knowledge: 15/20

Misplays: 10/10
    For every misplay -2 (Points cannot go into the negative)

Ruling Quiz: 5/10

Total score:75/100

Congratulations you have made Impale Red
    Mimicry Purple: 0-40
    Vanishing Green: 41-65
    Impale Red: 66-85
    Tribute Blue: 86-100

Comments: the guy was a friend from another academy so i did not mind testing him.
    the sad part was i was mirror matching him. the guy did good despite the game 2 i had on him. Overall he did a good job by my standards.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:32 am