Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

5 posters

Who is better at dueling Anime Vs Us

kingofblades
    kingofblades

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 16618

Who is better at dueling Anime Vs Us Empty Who is better at dueling Anime Vs Us

Post by kingofblades Wed May 20, 2015 6:50 pm

this has been going over and over in my head on who is better at Yugioh the people in the anime or us. I know and understand that it is hard dueling in IRL with 4000 life points. Trust I know but thought who is better in term of skill and who has the better deck overall. I know in Yugioh Arch -V i think it called that the duelist that they have are far better than they were before so with that in mind who do you think is better in Yugioh. Us the people who exist and play the game or the People in the Anime?
    NightBot
    NightBot

Raptor Points : 18413

Who is better at dueling Anime Vs Us Empty Re: Who is better at dueling Anime Vs Us

Post by NightBot Wed May 20, 2015 8:13 pm

Us obviously. The Anime characters all use bad cards and cheat, they'd probably be disqualified for cheating before we even finished the match.
    Drace
    Drace
    Admin

Raptor Points : 19573

Who is better at dueling Anime Vs Us Empty Re: Who is better at dueling Anime Vs Us

Post by Drace Wed May 20, 2015 8:32 pm

Boosei doesn't cheat D:< he just stacks....
    duckymomo101
    duckymomo101

Raptor Points : 16843
    Location : either Atlanta, Puerto Rico, or somewhere by Florida

Post by duckymomo101 Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 am

I agree with envoy. Moreover, the characters in the anime mostly use random cards, kinda like jack... what deck dose he use?(definitely not any archtype i've seen) Us in the USA can buy any deck they want and have any kind of monster in their deck-ritual,synchro,XYZ,fusion,pendulum,effect,norma, but the stereotypical anime characters are limited to the type of deck and card type the creator laid out for them.
    SQUIBBOO
    SQUIBBOO

Badges : Who is better at dueling Anime Vs Us Csr-trophy-icon Test Badge
    Raptor Points : 20264

Post by SQUIBBOO Thu May 21, 2015 5:01 am

Impossible comparison with anime stacked decks. Let us start with 2 pend scales/3 vanishing lanius's every duel and then we can compare

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 pm