Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

+3
Drace
duckymomo101
Sylvan Mastery
7 posters

Sylvan's Synyster Shop

Sylvan Mastery

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 16708

Sylvan's Synyster Shop Empty Sylvan's Synyster Shop

Post by Sylvan Mastery Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:01 pm

Hello, One and All! Sylvan Mastery here, and welcome to my Synyster Deck Shop! Now all of these decks within my list are copyrighted to my shop and my shop only! You are not allowed to buy my decks and put it in your shop or it will be brought to admininstrator's attention! Now, Have fun from here

Competitive: 150 RP

Burning Abyss:  Accustomed to April 1st and still highly aggressive, burning abyss is still top archetype (in my opinion at least). They are still highly consistent and love to spam rank 3 monsters.

Blackwings: Although they aren't tier 1 thanks to decks like shaddolls and nekroz, they are still highly fun and an overall great deck to use. Never underestimate the wings, for the gale from the flaps will push you back until you're at their mercy.

Evilswarm: Still a fast paced deck and highly reliant on ophion, its still very powerful since your opponent can't do their usual plays that gets rid of them, such as nekroz summoning trish, shaddolls summoning construct, and Burning Abyss summoning Virgil. Without these outs they are stuck with very little options to do, and infestation pandemic stops most of them.

FireLight: Consistent Lightswornoid deck. Spams high level monsters and loves to use the simple XYZ and synchros such as scrap archfiend or Gem-Knight Pearl. Highly fun, highly consistent, works wonders unless your opponent has vanity's emptiness.

Fluffals: Cute little stuffed animals that have been possessed by imps that take the form of objects such as scissors and chains, These little beasts are explosive and highly deadly, very fun, and maybe, just maybe, my favorite archetype that i love to play for the hell of it.

Harpies: Consistent, Aggressive, powerful, and many different plays. Although their best searcher is OCG exclusive, it is still great. Yes, i run Harpist in this deck, and i love it. It works amazing and it is one of my old favorite archetypes.

Heros: OCG deck list with blazeman, EXTREMELY aggressive, and so much OTK potential i cant help but love it. This deck is so turbo, the duel should be finished within the first 5 or so turns.

Infernal Fusions: Ritual Beasts? so consistent and fast as well as working while banished. Grinder Golem+Inferno Tempest=banish all. GG? Well how about we mix those 2 together.

Nekrodolls: The soon to be turn 1 meta deck that stops almost every deck out there. This deck is highly consistent, very fun, and you can make a few mistakes and still be in a great position without having to think too much on what to do next.

Scythe Control: Although this deck was from last format, it is still a great deck and can stop your opponent's main plays with usual ease. Do not be fooled though, this deck does require thought and wise choice decisions.

Sylvan: Look at my name. Look at my Test Results. Nuff said. This deck is a weapon of mass destruction.

War God Dolls: Bujins +shaddolls? yes please. Bujins basically force your opponent to use their extra deck, and shaddolls punish them for using it. Great combination, works out great as a control deck.

Yosenju: possibly the best anti-meta deck out there. easily can main Macro and d. Fissure along with vanity and mind crush without a disadvantage? i love this archetype and its so good it gets boring quick.

Alien Zefra: a great archetype that pendulum summons and synchro summons with minimal effort, really a good deck and gets free pops.

Semi-Competitive and fun decks: 100 RP

Masked Mermails: Great deck, fun deck, runs darklaw with no problem as well as acid and rank 7s. overall still competitive.

Plant Princess: Lonefire is now at 3 and this deck can easily summon those princess plants like Cherubime and Tytannial. These monsters are very good and quite consistent, so dont underestimate them!

Morphtronix Quasar: easily able to summon quasar and is just an overall really fun deck. i love playing it and it is just a good deck to play when bored.

Gladiator Beasts: Bestiari at 3 AND able to contact fuse while being face down? yes please, i'll have that gyzarus ready to destroy your field in no time and heraklinos will clean it up.

Fire King of the Yang Zing: Using Garunix along with the Yang Zings to spam synchros and high attack monsters to beat your opponent down with. fun if you can get it rolling.

D/D/D: Although this deck is OCG and will be OCG for quite a while, it is still a great deck and very consistent along with very aggressive. I love this archetype and i cant wait for more as they will become released into the TCG.

Fun Decks: 50 RP

A.N.T.S: Artifact Nekroz Traptrix Shaddolls. its a fun deck if you know how to work it and its not half bad.

Beast-Eyes OTK: All Or Nothing OTK deck that needs to get off its fusion plays and attack for game quickly before your opponent can stop it.

NinSphinx: Ninja Sphinx deck, using the pyramid of light monsters to do high damage fast. Overwhelming if your opponent doesnt play defensively.

Rainbow Heros: OCG heros with rainbow dragon to summon Rainbow Neos, overall a fun deck and can be highly consistent at some times.

Uria: actually a fun deck to use, easy to summon him, and just highly entertaining to see how your opponent reacts. I find it fun and i love it :3

Zefra: never actually tested this deck so that's why its so low. It's supposedly really good but i've never had the time so i'm labeling it as a fun deck for now

Skull Servants: Wightprince, nuff said. Great deck, very consistent, very great. Wightprince has made the archetype so good and it is very fun.

Last edited by Sylvan Mastery on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Sylvan Mastery

Sylvan's Synyster Shop Empty Re: Sylvan's Synyster Shop

Post by Sylvan Mastery Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:42 am

Updated!
    duckymomo101
    duckymomo101

Raptor Points : 16843
    Location : either Atlanta, Puerto Rico, or somewhere by Florida

Post by duckymomo101 Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:54 pm

ninsphinx
    Drace
    Drace
    Admin

Raptor Points : 19573

Post by Drace Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:39 pm

Rp transfered send over the deck at earliest convience plz
    Sylvan Mastery

Post by Sylvan Mastery Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:32 am

already did
    Firestar522
    Firestar522

Raptor Points : 17096

Post by Firestar522 Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:14 pm

can I get fluffals please and heroes
    Firestar522
    Firestar522

Raptor Points : 17096

Post by Firestar522 Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:24 pm

whoops one sec don't have enough rp
    kingofblades
    kingofblades

Raptor Points : 16618

Post by kingofblades Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:54 pm

Gladitor
    duckymomo101
    duckymomo101

Raptor Points : 16843
    Location : either Atlanta, Puerto Rico, or somewhere by Florida

Post by duckymomo101 Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:46 pm

Sylvan you mind if you pm me me that ninsphinx deck again?
    Sylvan Mastery

Post by Sylvan Mastery Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:04 pm

sure think momo
    Drace's Pet

Raptor Points : 16581

Post by Drace's Pet Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Can i get a NinSphinx please?