Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

Gucci Gucci's Test Results

~Wizard~
    ~Wizard~

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 18516

Gucci Gucci's Test Results Empty Gucci Gucci's Test Results

Post by ~Wizard~ Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:51 pm

~Wizard~ vs Gucci Gucci
    Noble Knights vs Lightsworn Rulers
    Outcome of the duel: 0/10

Main Deck Build: 8/10 - Gucci knew exactly how to play Lightsworn Rulers; he was running a standard build.
    Side Deck: 7/10 - Few cards in his side deck can combat other decks, while the rest are support.
    Extra Deck: 9/10 - All cards used in his Extra Deck are solid, but he is running 1 card that is very inconsistent to summon, especially considering his deck is Lightsworn Rulers.
    Deck's Compatibility: 7/10 - For the most part, his use of the resources he had were sufficient, although some cards seem out of place.

Knowledge of Cards: 8/10 - He knew what his own card effects did, even when I questioned them, he could tell me the correct answer, but not quite the correct reason. He understood my cards, but in some places seemed befuddled.
    Concentration: 8/10 - He was primarily concentrated on our duel, but he would sometimes forget the Lightsworn's mandatory effects of milling cards.
    Control of the Duels: 7/10 - The game went back-and-forth between the both of us with control. I would not be surprised if I had lost the first duel if he thought his moves through thoroughly.

Misplays?: 7/10 - Again, if he had thought his moves through just a little bit longer, he could have seen many more options for his victory.
    Ruling Quiz: 1/10

Congrats on Vanishing Green!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:24 am