Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

Yugioh wars Chapter 6 last section

kingofblades
    kingofblades

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 16473

Yugioh wars Chapter 6 last section  Empty Yugioh wars Chapter 6 last section

Post by kingofblades Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:13 am

I did a lot of stuff for these past days but here is the final part for chapter 6.

Everyone got to the area they were told to get to. There was a stand again with Pegasus the 8th on it. Every one of the recruits was in rows and columns.  “Hello my new genius soldiers. “ Pegasus started to talk. “For those of you who do not know me I am Pegasus the 8th. Like my other family members are we are retaliated to the original Pegasus that created the game. I am a part of his adopted line. Enough of that now. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. You 400 will be enrolled in the assault of super base Jericho. If we manage to capture it the enemy will lose 15% of their resource line in a matter of a week making the other bases, vehicle depos etc. In a 500 mile radius we will have a big advantage  over them. Any edge that we can get against them will get rid of this stalemate in this war.” A screen turns on behind him all the sudden. It shows the battle field and more things will pop as it goes on well as Pegasus goes on talking. “This is the battle plan for a couple of days mobile infantry units, tanks and artillery have keeping the enemy separate from the others. We manage to jam their comms to the others but no amongst themselves. It too dangerous for us to get control of it without Genius soldiers. If we could you would not be needed for this. We need to hit their left side that is their weakest line of defense. We made sure it stayed that way but we did not make it obvious that we will attack it. They will think we will attack their right side for granted. Your team names will be your permanent team name. Genius Platoon (which is 30 people) Clear blade you will join the attack on their right flank to distract them. Platoon Hackem will be to the south and slasher will to the north picking off the enemy defenses so they don’t give the forces on the west side which is the left side. Platoon Green Totem will take care of the defense the west side then provide cover fire while company Red nova will breach the enemy and start taking them out and destroying other defense. Be careful Green Totem they enemy for the other sides can still attack you.

“10 seconds after Green Totem will get reinforced by Blue hawk and Yellow claw platoons. A convoy of tanks will help push the offense with Red Nova Company which will have 200 soldiers. The rest will be reinforcements they will be the remainder of the extra forces called Returners. We won’t have orbit or air support. We attack tomorrow at 0800 hours you will leave in at 0630 hours. Half an hour trip. Be prepared and if you don’t have a team or in one we will put or give you one. It would be bad if that were to happen not just to you but for us as well it would waste our time. After the breach is successful listen for your next objectives for your team or platoon.” The screen shut off. “All team leaders please report to the vehicle bay for vehicle transport location. Also Even though we will not have air support during the battle we will have heal vacs as transportation (they can heal Infantry with a beam) and some others also as support only. Just assault wise we won’t. They need to take out the enemy flyers. Also give all of your arsenal cards to the staff that will come by a get them to put your rank on them. Amour only. Also they have their elite units over Their immortals expect to face them but off the Intel that we got they are fresh new troops just like you. Alright everyone that it dismiss.” Everyone said “Sir Yes sir.” Then they disperse to go get to the bunks while team leaders go to the vehicle bay.

Everyone in the bunks were talking about tomorrow and saying how badass they are going to be. Others worry about it. Some did not care. “We were going to kill them, we are going to kill them all. We will rip of their balls off and put it in their mouths. Then we will rip off their heads and put it up their asses.”  Saddie sang. J “Why would you sign that?”  Josh responded “Because someone already sang it before one day.” Saddie said then  she sang on “I don’t care how bloody it going to be. Let the bloodshed rage on. Blood and organs never scared me anyway.” Saddie finish singing.“It a bloody version of “let it go.” It pretty fantastic.”  Edward said.

In Gaia bunker “So many freaking worry hogs. Worrying way too much.” Gaia said.  “Hey.” Daniel said. “Not talking about you.”  Gaia respond. “Did I do good today?” Daniel ask.  “Yes. How many people do think we will lose Genius wise?” Gaia said.  “Don’t be like that what are heartless bitch, or a self severing one.” Daniel said.  “I wouldn’t go back to my mercenary life if I didn’t have you. Also who do you think provide for you? I will answer that for you me. If you are going to act like that don’t be a dumbass. Unless want a repeat of last week. Don’t call me that again.”  Gaia said in an angry tone. “I was just checking geese don’t be an asshole.” Daniel responded, He looks at the guys that were worrying a lot. While looking down and sacred. “We are not ready for this. We can’t do massive battle only small ones that are what we are trained for because we are all going for forerunner when we chose our regiment. For the love of the almighty suns we are all going to die.”  a recruit said.“You guys are nothing but cowards in fact how the hell did you make it this far? Small battles are for forerunners sometimes. Not everyone was training for that regiment. Most everyone here is going to the marauder or garrison regiment. You act like everyone was going for the forerunner regiment you useless idiots.” Daniel said . Everyone was within heard him talk in the bunk now. “Their nothing wrong with that Regiment it needed but it people like you can’t cut it even though they somehow pass. What a freaking nice way to bring people down who are confident before you jackass started this everyone expect all of you showed confidence and now only a few are. Thanks for lowing moral Dumbasses.” Daniel finish talking.

“How can you say that? We are out numbered we could not get any reinforces over here. The ships won’t last for long and we can’t get any reinforcements from any of the planets. Didn’t you hear?”  A guy said. then Saren got piss  “What the fuck shut up! No wonder you got yelled at a lot you’re the biggest idiot here on the training faculty.” Saren said in a piss of tone. “You shut the fuck up. You have done nothing but caused trouble you useless piece of shit.” A another guy said.  Saren quickly got up grab him threw him to the wall then grab him and lift him up. “Shut up. I did what I had to do to pass. All of the shit you told us is the opposite of the general said all of that shit is what the enemy has. You are and your friends over there are the weak link and are going to be the weak link in the battle plan the same goes for everyone else like you. I sure fucking hope their isn’t a lot of you. It even sounds like you idiots wanted to get a position behind the front lines. Your best bet is the garrison regiment. I sure fucking hope we can pull this off because we got people like who are still soft and I hope you don’t end up covering my ass. It one thing to think of the worst possible outcome and make plans just in case and it happens but to cower and whimper you are not a Genius soldier. If you worry somewhat it is understandable but acting like you Idiots is not acceptable. Forerunners regiment will be waiting for you after the battle. THE GENERAL IS FUCKING COUNTING ON US, HIS FORCES CAN’T DO SHIT TO THAT BASE WITHOUT US AND WE HAVE A CHANCE TO END THIS DAMN STALEMATE SO MAN THE FUCK AND LIKE A REAL SOLDIERS!” He tosses him to the ground hard. Saren screamed and said in an angry voice.

Some other guy heard footsteps and said quietly “Someone is coming.” They went back to go sit down. Then the door opened it was their drill sergeant and he his one hard son of a gun as well. He asks with intestate in his eyes “What with all of this ruckus going on over here I hope everything is alright.” Gaia said “Sir Fista pass some gas sir.” Then he quickly replied “Really why I am not surprised.” Fista went “Ah” then drill said “For the love of Pete woman learn some manners.” Some of the other chuckled. “Alright I need all of your amour cards it won’t take long like probably like thirty minutes.” He came and takes each one. It happens to every other bunk as well. Fista was like why to Gaia.

Some other guy heard footsteps  “Someone is coming.” He said quietly They went back to go sit down. Then the door opened it was their drill sergeant and he his one hard son of a gun as well. He asks with intestate in his eyes “What with all of this ruckus going on over here I hope everything is alright.”The sergeant ask.   “Sir Fista pass some gas sir.”  Gaia said.  “Really why I am not surprised.” the Sergeant  quickly replied. “Ah”  Fista said. then  “For the love of Pete woman learn some manners.”  the sergeant said as he was covering up his nose. Some of the other chuckled. “Alright I need all of your amour cards it won’t take long like probably like thirty minutes.” He said then he  came and takes each one. It happens to every other bunk as well. Fista was like why to Gaia after he left.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:48 pm