Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

Yugioh wars chapter 3 last section. Base hindu

kingofblades
    kingofblades

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 16628

Yugioh wars chapter 3 last section. Base hindu Empty Yugioh wars chapter 3 last section. Base hindu

Post by kingofblades Sat May 30, 2015 6:54 pm

we still have a few more chapters in the base to go.

Then surely after 2 hours after that an alarm went off went off in the bunker for thirty seconds. During that time everyone hurried up and tried to get ready. They all manage to get ready. Then after the thirty seconds were over the A.I said “You have 0130 hours until the next training session begins. Be on time or earlier to your training squad regiment. Mess will close in 0045 hours. Clean clothes are the shower room for all new recruits. All new recruits this will only happen for today.” Then Josh said “Oh shit.” everyone got their dirty clothes from yesterday and went to go put their clothes in the laundry room. They had it on quick wash and there was a lot of Washing and drying machines near the shower areas. It will take ten minutes for them to wash. Then with their clean clothes they went into the shower room and took off their clothes and began to wash. Luckily it is separated from females and males. There is no real privacy so they can see each other naked. Same thing with the females.

While they were taking a shower others joined in. Then in 30 seconds a trainee from another training regiment “Hey Yuri why are you fighting for?” He ask. “Why do you care?” Yuri replied. “Hey I am a writer. Writer’s gotta write right? . Hey Saren why you here for?” “To kill scrubs like you, it really is too bad I can’t kill you though with everyone around. Can’t really get away with it.” Saren said with a sacrist voice. “Okay then… well who do you think will past the dueling part of the testing requirement.” Then Saren stared at him with a homicidal smile on his face “What an easy question. Me of course and most likely the duelists from the other earth or earth two in other words. The rest of you. I don’t know and don’t care.” Saren told him. “Uh… okay then.” The trainee said. He look at Edward “Hey eddy what are you here for?” He ask. “It’s Edward and due to my situation this is the best option for me in my opinion. No one convince me because nobody actually did. I won’t care if someone did try to.” Edward replied. Then the future writer look at Tony “Hey you the one that isn’t paying attention why are you here?” the future writer ask.“To kill and fight for a living.” Then the future writer said “Well that's nice I guess.” Giovanni got done .”Hey before you get dress and go what are you here for?” the Writer ask.”To kill dark hand Soldiers just like everyone else. Basically the same thing as you already heard before you ask me.” Giovanni replied.Then he looks at him with a serious face“Let me ask you something. Are you so sure that you can survive this war?” Giovanni ask “Well yeah. Just fight and kill some guys after a while we win, celebrate and go home.” The writer responded. “You make it sound easy to survive in a war when it isn’t so easy to survive a war. Yes we are supposedly super humans but that doesn’t make us indestructible. Any one of us can still die in this war. Just because we got this orb that does not make us invincible, if it did then the Protics wouldn't help the alliance make more soldiers like us.” Giovanni ranted. “ Of course we are invincible we can never be destroyed.” Writer said. Then everyone sighed. “Hear that everyone just sighed because of what you just said.” Then Saren looked at him with his patented ' you’re an idiot face “We sighed because of you idiot. Everyone got what he was saying except you apparently.” Saren said. “You better shape up before it too late.” Rancho said.

After a while later when Giovanni got some food and water and actually sat down. He first took a swig of his water. Then he put his water bottle down on the table. Then Edward and Saddie came and sit down next to him on the table he was sitting at. Then they both said “Good day.” at the same time. “Yo.” Giovanni said. Then Ben and Nathan sat near Giovanni they said “Hi all.” then put their stuff down. “Hey guys what are your spirit cards or power cards if you prefer. Mine is Windrose the elemental lord. My power is wind.” Saddie. “Arcana force 0- fool is mine. That the first card I had and we have been through a lot. Of course now I have 3 of them. My power is power of the fool arcana.” Edward told them. “Mine is black luster soldier envoy of the beginning. My power is Envoy.” Ben told them. “Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech and the power of the ancients.” Nathan said. “Skill drain and the power of nullifying.” Giovanni said. “Oh wow that's pretty good!” Edward said. “Skill drain I get is good but why you have to pay 1000 life points. In fact what deck do you use it in?” then Giovanni said after he ate some of his food. “Oh well if I tell you may think there something wrong with me.” with a concerned voice. “Na, what's the deck?” Edward responded. “Malefic drain.” Giovanni whispered. “Oh I see. If you pass then both sides will have a person using that deck.” Edward said. “Does this guy goes by the name of paradox?” Ben ask. then Saddie responded with a “Yes he does. Good guess. Did you guys decide which regiment you guys are doing?” The three look puzzled. “We probably would if we had any idea what they were.” Nathan respond. “Oh well just to make things quick I will explain in a basic summary. “ Edward said as he explained. You have the forerunner regiment which is spec ops you will work alone or with another person or two. Mostly a team of 3. Next is the garrison Regiment which protects our territory from the enemy. Then there is the marauder regiment they are on the front line so to say pushing the dirty hands back and taking over their territory. The centurion regiment which has officers and is the fastest way to get up those ranks because you start out as a sergeant but the test for that is harder than the others. They can go into any other regiment if they so wish to like many do. The Military police is to watch over the army and try to stop anything like chaos and such happening form inside. Then a regiment that you have to earn the recommendations to join is the arch regiment. Arch genius Soilders are the elites. During the time in training we get to select what type of unit we are and our specialty. I am going to be Demolition man and a trooper is going to be my unit. We just have to cover basics first.” Edward finish. “Sniper and I will be a tech girl hahaha.” Saddie said. Giovanni Ben and Nathan got done eating. “Well I am going to be anti- vehicle and try to handle explosives for specialty.” Giovanni said. “then the only thing revolving around that for anti-vehicle units is an explosion expert who would be what I am going to be so yay.” Edward said.

“Trooper and mine would be Sabotage. When do we do this?” Nathan ask. “about in 2 months.” Saddie replied. “Heavy weapon and recon if possible.” Ben said. “It is expect for all purpose combat you could be called APC not a trooper.” Then at another table were Yuri, Rancho, Tony, and Zach are sitting down eating. At Yuri ask “you heard that right?” then Zack said “Yep.”

After they talk were done talking about different type of units and specialties also when they got done eating they all went go get their dry clothes put it in their storage locker then went outside and waited to training. They did the same thing but ran for 8 more miles. Then in the morning they had some time to clean up their body and clean clothes then they ran 10 miles no metal pools. Then they eat and drink then they do the same that they do every day. Most of them thought of it as hell. This training is called 2 weeks of hell. Oh by the way the knife throwing stopped on day 3 and was replacing with combat sparring. Everyone won some and lost some sparring fights but no one had a grudge. Yes there was male vs female sparring and both sides won and lost the same amount. This is good for protics to see because if there was not any balance then that would mean they would have messed up. No one dominated anyone but there were days that people had a winning streak but next spring practice they lost in a sparring match. They only protection they had were mouthguard private guards and fighting gloves and no they're not any boxing gloves. During the second part of training during the day there was no body armor of any kind. They also sparred during martial arts practice and after week one they began to learn pressure points. After the 3rd day they sparred with other training groups. They were exhausted and tired plus hungry and thirsty a lot. Jt, Zack, Tony, Saren and Saddie were the best fighters of 2 weeks of Hell. They are the top five fighters.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:31 pm