Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

+3
duckymomo101
Alexis Rhodes
Audino
7 posters

[IC]Coldsides of Noiveria, Chapter 1; "Dracossack Airlines hopes that you have a nice and safe trip"

kingofblades
    kingofblades

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 16628

[IC]Coldsides of Noiveria, Chapter 1; "Dracossack Airlines hopes that you have a nice and safe trip" - Page 2 Empty Re: [IC]Coldsides of Noiveria, Chapter 1; "Dracossack Airlines hopes that you have a nice and safe trip"

Post by kingofblades Mon May 25, 2015 3:06 pm

Time: 4pm
    focus mode: bored
    other present: mabye some other people and Mindy.

There was hardly any one there. Everything is dead. He saw girl with one green Long hair. That the only person that grads his attention. He gets closer to her becuase he is bored. He sat close to her." Hello. Eric said to Mindy. He just wants to talk to her so he is not so bored.

End focus: try to do something with someone.
    Alexis Rhodes
    Alexis Rhodes

Raptor Points : 16520

[IC]Coldsides of Noiveria, Chapter 1; "Dracossack Airlines hopes that you have a nice and safe trip" - Page 2 Empty Re: [IC]Coldsides of Noiveria, Chapter 1; "Dracossack Airlines hopes that you have a nice and safe trip"

Post by Alexis Rhodes Mon May 25, 2015 5:46 pm

Time : 4pm
    Location of Focus : Dueling Arena
    Focus Mood : Intruiged
    Others Present : Eric

░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓

Mindy watched as the young man walked his way over, "Hey" she said as he sat down and said hello. "Are you a duelist too?"

░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓

End Focus : Talking to Eric

░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
    Ptolemy
    Ptolemy

Raptor Points : 17089

Post by Ptolemy Tue May 26, 2015 1:25 am

Time : 3 PM 
    Location of Focus : 2nd class passenger's seat
    Focus Mood : Sleepy,Thinking
    Others present : A old co-passenger
                                                      ░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
    Ian took his leave from the boy saying that he had to go sleep and that it was nice meeting him.He didn't make any sense of what the boy had said , A "New Home"? He couldn't understand what that had been about but one thing was for sure , the boy was much more than he revealed.

Ian made his way to his seat.As he did , the old lady sitting next to him seemed pleased with him and kept talking about youth and how she used to be when she was young but Ian paid her no attention.He settled down on his seat and tried to get some sleep.But no matter how hard he tried , he couldn't shake off a feeling of uneasiness.Somehow this journey didn't feel as nice and safe as the flight attendant had said it would......
                                                     ░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
    End Focus : Ian falls asleep after taking leave of Hikari
    kingofblades
    kingofblades

Post by kingofblades Tue May 26, 2015 12:02 pm

Location of focus: Duel area.
    Focus mode: A bit awake.
    Other present: Mindy and maybe some other people

░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
    He look at her "Yes I do play. They still run duel academies these days? Unlike mostly everyone here i'm not a student nor a tourist. I am going to Noveria for personal reasons." Erin scratch . his nose a bit.
    ░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
    End focus talk to this person a bit more.
    Alexis Rhodes
    Alexis Rhodes

Raptor Points : 16520

Post by Alexis Rhodes Wed May 27, 2015 7:52 am

Time : 4pm
    Location of Focus : Dueling Arena
    Focus Mood : Ready for a Duel
    Others Present : Eric

░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓

"Yeah they still run the 5 academies: North, South, East, West. And the academy i'm from, Duel Academy. And if you are a duelist how about we duel?"

░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓

End Focus : Asking for a duel

░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
    kingofblades
    kingofblades

Post by kingofblades Wed May 27, 2015 8:08 am

time: 4pm
    focus area :Duel area.
    Focus mood:Dueling
    others present :Mindy
    ░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
    "Duel uh sure why not." Erin got up off of his butt but his dic... I mean deck (lol if you get what i meant by dic. Sorry about that. Had to do it.) into duel deck.
    ░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
    End focus:Dueling Mindy.
    Audino
    Audino

Raptor Points : 16502

Post by Audino Wed May 27, 2015 8:37 am

Focus area : Dueling Floor
    Focus mood: Internally Excited
    Others present : Mindy and Erin
    ░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓

After eating a little bit, I go walk back over to the dueling floor, where I see two people about to face off in a duel. "*Gasp* Sunnai, look." I sit down to watch the two opposing passengers duel. When it comes to people, Hikari isnt exactly one to be open, but dueling is one of the only things that gets his heart racing, no matter how slow or intense it is, or how the outcome turns out.

░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓

End Focus : Watching Mindy and Erin duel.

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 11:41 am

Ding Dong. "Attention all passengers, we will be approaching harsh weather which will include some thunderstorms, please review your safety manuals carefully in the event of an emergency. Do not panic and we hope that we can get you to your destination safely." You hear that in the intercom while you are doing whatever you are doing. You could have sworn you heard something about the weather being mostly clear but as you try to think about that, it starts to get hotter inside the plane. Ding Dong. "The AC had a short circuit so there will not be any AC for the rest of the trip. We are sorry for the inconvenience." You hear from the intercom again.
    Ptolemy
    Ptolemy

Raptor Points : 17089

Post by Ptolemy Sat May 30, 2015 9:36 am

Time : 5 PM
    Location of Focus : 2nd Class Passenger Floor
    Focus Mood : Scared,disoriented and Irritated
    Others present : A screaming old lady and some flight staff

░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
    Ian was waken up abruptly by lightning and some screams.The fossil next to him had started screaming loudly and 2 flight attendants were trying to soothe her.Ian looked outside the window and saw Lightning storms and for some reason , the AC wasn't working and he was sweating like hell.He wouldn't be able to sleep like this.

Ian approached the flight attendants and said , "Excuse me? What exactly is happening outside? And why isn't the AC working?" The flight attendants answered that they were experiencing harsh weather. The flight attendants didn't look scared at all. Infact , they only looked......they looked like dolls.Ian got scared and ran in the direction of the duel floor.Something about the plane and it's staff was creeping him out....

░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
    End Focus : Ian wakes up,finds out about the storm and the AC failure.Gets scared and runs to the dueling floor
    kingofblades
    kingofblades

Post by kingofblades Sun May 31, 2015 11:26 am

Time: 5pm
    Location of focus: dueling floor
    Focus mood: concerned
    Other present: Ian and other people.

░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
    After his duel with Mindy he heard the announcement. “I knew it, I knew it. I thought something like this was going to happen. It would not surprise me if we crash. Hopefully we don’t.” He thought He went back to his seat while sweating because it was hot. He went to the bathroom to splash some cold water on his face. It help for a while as he went and sat down on his seat.

“Who am i kidding? All of this is going to end badly. How am i going to survive this? Well  my seat placing is at a good location if both the front and the back blows up or catches on fire. I know they have a guide for this but it does not always work. This is not good at all.”Erin said in this thoughts.

░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
    End focus: Think of possible things that he can do if worse comes to worse.
    duckymomo101
    duckymomo101

Raptor Points : 16853
    Location : either Atlanta, Puerto Rico, or somewhere by Florida

Post by duckymomo101 Sun May 31, 2015 11:37 am

Time: 6pm
    Location of focus: dueling floor
    Focus mood: Angry
    Other present:none

░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
    When I heard the AC went off, I was furious; however, I really couldn't think straight 'cause it was so damn hot. I thought... well I could let off some steam by dueling and I beat a couple duelists. This, of course was no help, as the heat made my headache worse and even in this dire situation...all I could think of was...did my ice cream melt?
    ░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
    End focus: Duels...
    Audino
    Audino

Raptor Points : 16502

Post by Audino Sun May 31, 2015 4:52 pm

Time: 6pm
    Location of focus: 2nd Class Passenger Floor
    Focus mood: In a trance due to heat
    Other present: Ian, other passengers

░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓

Hikari was done watching duels for now, and the heat was killing him. He grabbed his deck and he went down to his seat. He had decided to sit down and try to relax in this hot environment...but in an attempt of doing so, had failed because it was too much for him. He was sweating like crazy and really needed some water, but was too lazy to get up.

░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓

End focus: Hikari goes to sit down in his seat due to exhaustion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:42 am