Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

+9
kingofblades
StressGx
Phantom Knight
Yugar
duckymomo101
Neo☆
Ptolemy
TheRaidRaptorKing
Sylvan Mastery
13 posters

[OOC/Sign-Ups]Chaos Apocalypse

[OOC/Sign-Ups]Chaos Apocalypse - Page 2 Empty Re: [OOC/Sign-Ups]Chaos Apocalypse

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:32 pm

kingofblades wrote:Okay then how about this. It can't be used to hurt light pure heart people. basically people who are filled with nothing but light. Using it incorrectly can result in something bad like a injury or death. the power can be countered by the power of light dimension. the power is can teleport yourself and other people and  can also teleport elemental attacks over to hit enemies. Like fire.Ice, Wind,Thunder etc. if you want it limited then it would be fire,water,wind and thunder. Also he must focus on where he is teleporting himself and other people. Like there body parts If that would be allowed.

I don't mind if the power is limited or not, but the character itself or you can only use this power around, idk drace the panda.
    Ptolemy
    Ptolemy

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 17084

[OOC/Sign-Ups]Chaos Apocalypse - Page 2 Empty Re: [OOC/Sign-Ups]Chaos Apocalypse

Post by Ptolemy Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:30 pm

bote wrote:
    Ptolemy wrote:bladecharge 2 Things: 1.It is the medieval era they don't have guns or bulletproof vests.
    2.There were no politics in the medieval era The only people with that kind of authority would be kings and nobles and I dont get why you wouldn't trust them

And also,you didn't explain about the mom's powers or the season why your friend killed her.It's a back-story SO that kind of information allows us to add plot twists and whatnot to the story

and yeah one more thing why does he wear ol yin-yang
    necklace? even articles need a reason to be worn Razz

btw any of you guys know when this thing's gonna start?

Are you the host? No. Are you me? No. Don't do my job. If you have a complain notify the host or me. Also the power of dimension whatever it is, needs some flaw.

Jeez I was just trying to helping to help ya Know? besides what is your job? getting angry at innocent people just trying to help?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:35 pm

Ptolemy wrote:
    bote wrote:
    Ptolemy wrote:bladecharge 2 Things: 1.It is the medieval era they don't have guns or bulletproof vests.
    2.There were no politics in the medieval era The only people with that kind of authority would be kings and nobles and I dont get why you wouldn't trust them

And also,you didn't explain about the mom's powers or the season why your friend killed her.It's a back-story SO that kind of information allows us to add plot twists and whatnot to the story

and yeah one more thing why does he wear ol yin-yang
    necklace? even articles need a reason to be worn Razz

btw any of you guys know when this thing's gonna start?

Are you the host? No. Are you me? No. Don't do my job. If you have a complain notify the host or me. Also the power of dimension whatever it is, needs some flaw.

Jeez I was just trying to helping to help ya Know? besides what is your job? getting angry at innocent people just trying to help?
    To basicly make sure that people don't break A. RRA rules and B. The RP forum rules.
    Phantom Knight
    Phantom Knight

Raptor Points : 16715

Post by Phantom Knight Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:52 pm

Wtf is that dimension power or something? As a suggestion , make it that you can teleport to your friends location or or you can teleport to a limited distance or something. And remove that 'It can't be used to hurt light pure heart people. basically people who are filled with nothing but light' thing . Anyways still not mentioned when this thing starts.
    kingofblades
    kingofblades

Raptor Points : 16623

Post by kingofblades Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:08 am

stop making fun of the power.  i want it to teleport people yes but i also want it to teleport people body parts into nothing for an offenisve capability.  I threw the elements in there just in case that was not approved. If your trying to help stop with the insults. I want my guy to have an teleport type of power that can be used to help friends and fight against  foes that all. Okay fine the teleport part can have limtiations. like if an area has a lot of enemies or somtehing like that he can't teleport them near them. Also he can't teleport them anyplace does not have land they have to have something they can put there feet on.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Ptolemy
    Ptolemy

Post by Ptolemy Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:43 am

It's alright Stress he's just being "professional" with me LOL We talked it out nothing to worry about
    Phantom Knight
    Phantom Knight

Post by Phantom Knight Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:26 am

Im not insulting and never do - Or make it like Minato's FTG and also you dont need teleport anyway cos the thing is to duel and duel and duel
    Ptolemy
    Ptolemy

Post by Ptolemy Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:49 am

Phantom wtf are you on about? Who the hell was talking about you anyway? We were talking about Bote
    kingofblades
    kingofblades

Post by kingofblades Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:06 am

Oh okay. I thought i would put in a power since everyone i think seems to have one. my guy mother had a power and i was tring to base it off the deck that he uses.
    NightBot
    NightBot

Raptor Points : 18418

Post by NightBot Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:06 am

Don't turn this topic into an argument or else I'll have to lock it.
    kingofblades
    kingofblades

Post by kingofblades Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:56 am

I got one thing to ask. How is the story going to take place? like are we going in a to proceed througth the story on chat or in a form.
    Dustydead
    Dustydead

Raptor Points : 16225

[OOC/Sign-Ups]Chaos Apocalypse - Page 2 Empty My Character

Post by Dustydead Sun May 10, 2015 5:56 pm

Character Creation Form
    Player Name: dustydead
    Duel Network/DEVPro dustydead/dustydead
    Character Name:  Real Name Brandon Valentine goes by Rusty
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: White
    Height: 6"5
    Weight: 120p
    Distinguishing Characteristics:
    Deck Type: Synchro
    Back-story: When Brandon was born, a week later his mother disappeared, his dad became sad that his wife disappeared. When Brandon turned 13 his dad gave him his entire collection of Duel Monster cards. He had a lot of choices with fusions, xyz, pendulums, but for some reason he chose synchro's. Synchro's went very popular at the time and his dad also signed him up for duel academy. The day he went to duel academy everyone laughed at him but when he got called up for his test he won in 3 turns and was in the highest dorm. People nicknamed him Rusty for using old cards but it liked the name. When Rusty turned 18 he graduated duel academy and started dueling professionally at the age of 21. But one day when he was in the semi finals of a tournament and he dueled a Shadow doll deck and heard something asking to save him. He saw his mother trapped in strings not able to move. He beat the Shadow Dolls but the man he dueled disappeared and a card called Son's Sorrow was left and said to go to the hanging tree. The hanging tree was a tree that a murderer was lynched their over 200 years ago. The tournament ended tomorrow so he went to the hanging tree and their was a man wearing a dark hood. He said he would let his mother go if he can beat him and he can duel him once a week and every week is a different deck, when he dueled. But when Rusty dueled him he lost very easy and the man somehow won the duel on his first turn. The day after on the tournament he dueled with all his might and won in 5 turns, he might have won the tournament but he knows he's not a strong as the dark hooded man, now Rusty duels anyone so he can one day save his mother from the darkness, he dosent care about prizes, money or anything that docent help him save his mother..

Last edited by Dustydead on Mon May 11, 2015 4:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 6:51 pm

Sorry this RP does not allow anyone who got beat my amazoness. JK

Okay, now fill out the actual character creation forum
    Alexis Rhodes
    Alexis Rhodes

Raptor Points : 16515

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sun May 10, 2015 7:25 pm

I thought this RP was dead?

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 7:44 pm

It is, I just mistook it for my rp.
    Phantom Knight
    Phantom Knight

Post by Phantom Knight Mon May 11, 2015 1:52 am

IT was very funny when bote mistook this rp for his one
    Audino
    Audino

Raptor Points : 16497

Post by Audino Thu May 14, 2015 8:36 pm

oooooh i cant wait to get this rp started c:
    Audino
    Audino

Raptor Points : 16497

Post by Audino Thu May 14, 2015 8:37 pm

oh wait, wrong one
    duckymomo101
    duckymomo101

Raptor Points : 16848
    Location : either Atlanta, Puerto Rico, or somewhere by Florida

Post by duckymomo101 Fri May 15, 2015 2:48 am

Lol isn't this RP dead?
    kingofblades
    kingofblades

Post by kingofblades Fri May 15, 2015 8:33 am

Ya it is becuase sylan is no were to be found.
    duckymomo101
    duckymomo101

Raptor Points : 16848
    Location : either Atlanta, Puerto Rico, or somewhere by Florida

Post by duckymomo101 Fri May 15, 2015 12:37 pm

He left rra :O ... or maybe he just got caught for selling meth on the side of the street.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:28 am