Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

2 posters

HaruhiV's Introduction and Dorm Room

HaruhiV
    HaruhiV

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 16181

HaruhiV's Introduction and Dorm Room Empty HaruhiV's Introduction and Dorm Room

Post by HaruhiV Tue May 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Hello everyone. I'm HaruhiV, or just Haruhi. (V was added just to make sure the name wasn't taken ^_^)

I'm a bit of a veteran player and still enjoy the game greatly, though am sad to see some of the changes, such as the Pendulum monsters. Don't get me wrong, I'll play them, but I don't like that they added an entire new section to the field just to introduce a new mechanic.

I have a lot of decks I like to play and play mostly for the love of the game, but can play on a competitive level when I need to. (Though I normally don't play the big name, Tier-1 decks.)

I am a writer of sorts and am in the process of trying to get a book published. I'm a gamer, but mostly a Table-top gamer. (Dungeons and Dragons 3.5e and Pathfinder mostly) and am currently a GM of a game based on the book I'm working on.

I enjoy drawing, role-playing, and nerdy discussion/debate.

Favourite Foods: Tacos, pizza, burgers, salads, chicken strips, buffalo wings
    Favourite colours: Forest green, lavender, cyan, silver, black, white.
    Favourite time of year: Autumn
    Favourite anime: Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Ouran High School Host Club, Deadman Wonderland, RWBY, YuGiOh, YuGiOh Gx, FMAB, Black Butler
    Favourite Games: Fable series, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Arkham series, Assassin's Creed series, Duelists of the Roses, Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Smash Bros series

Decks: Performages, Spellbooks, Dark Magic, Power Rangers (Six Samurai), Crystal Beasts, Harpie Magician.
    Character Decks: Yugi, Joey, Arkana, Marik, Mai, Kaiba, Zane, Jaden, Akiza
    SQUIBBOO
    SQUIBBOO

Badges : HaruhiV's Introduction and Dorm Room Csr-trophy-icon Test Badge
    Raptor Points : 20119

HaruhiV's Introduction and Dorm Room Empty Re: HaruhiV's Introduction and Dorm Room

Post by SQUIBBOO Tue May 26, 2015 7:21 pm

Elaboration on the book?
    HaruhiV
    HaruhiV

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 16181

HaruhiV's Introduction and Dorm Room Empty Re: HaruhiV's Introduction and Dorm Room

Post by HaruhiV Tue May 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Its a fantasy novel and hopefully the start of a series I want to make. I'd prefer to keep the plot offline for now if that's all right, don't want to risk it being found and stolen by someone y'know?

"A world that exists only in the mind of a young man, an ancient evil that seeks to wreck havoc upon the world by letting loose the scorned children of the gods. A hero chosen from another realm to combat the evil, but can he battle the evil within himself?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 am