Raid Raptors Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raid Raptors Academy

NEW RRA HERE

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 290 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 am

Member Of The Week

AkatsukiClan:Sasori's test results

b2brawler12

Badges : N/A.
    Raptor Points : 19059

AkatsukiClan:Sasori's test results Empty AkatsukiClan:Sasori's test results

Post by b2brawler12 Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:44 pm

b2brawler12 vs. AkatsukiClan:Sasori
    volcs vs. skull servants
    Outcome Of The Duel: 0-2 (0/10)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Deck Rating: 19/40
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Deck Build: 5/10
    there are some questionable choices you have the skull servant engine down, but there are better choices for some of the spells/traps you chosen to run.

Side Deck: 3/10
    looks to me like youve stacked your side deck to heavily focus on dealing with nekroz, and with the format still how it is, its lacking defense against things like qli, or some of the other rogue decks.

Extra Deck: 4/10
    considering there isnt much in the lines of decent rank 1 monsters your extra deck is fairly decent though there are some monsters you dont need and would have been better off with more staple rank 4s

Decks' Creativity: 7/10
    you dont see skull servants very often and thats really the only thing it's got going for it haha.

Dueling Skills: 23/30

Knowledge of cards: 10/10
    He did very well making his plays to the best of his ability most times i had answers for them though.

Concentration: 9/10
    only thing i noticed was he didnt notice my monsters attack the first time i did it otherwise fairly decent all game.

Control Of The Duels: 4/10
    game 1 it was back and forth non stop, and in game 2 the board control belonged to me.

duel knowledge: 15/20

Misplays: 10/10
    0 misplays were made during the duration of the duel.

Ruling Quiz: 5/10

Mimicry Purple: 0-40
    Vanishing Green: 41-65 <~~ 57
    Impale Red: 66-85
    Tribute Blue: 86-100

Welcome to vanishing green, try to keep your deck competativly viable, and make sure your side deck has answers for more than just a couple decks.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:31 am